Sunday, April 19, 2009

Settling In

Well I had a wonderful weekend. I spent most of it getting settled in our new rental house. We are very blessed to have it and Praise God, it's bigger than a camper!!!! AND. . . .I have an office right off the living room. Ahhhh, that is music to my ears, let me tell you. Running a business, and a family is much easier with an office. The dogs seem to enjoy it because they are closer to me when they lay on the couch. Yes, we have blankets on the couch because they like to sit with us when we do actually sit down. Then when we get up, they still enjoy laying there.

We are in a peaceful little town and that is so nice for us after all the packing and moving since January. There is a baseball field directly across the street, and I'm hoping to take the dogs for many walks over there and do some marketing.

I even did marketing at the laundromat this weekend. (Still looking for a dryer). Well, I passed out invitations to my Love The Mama Party, and felt like I was loving on the ladies at the same time. Most were very receptive.

I know God is preparing us for "something" really important I am sure of that, just not sure of what or when yet. He is overhauling us in so many ways, it's hard and exciting all in one breath and depending on the moment it could be one or the other.

My Husband and Bonus Daughter T got to drive to North Carolina and back this weekend, moving his sister J back to Indiana. Long and exhausting drive I am sure, but T was hanging out the window with all the new sights she's never seen before. We are excited to have J back home, but praying that God blesses her with just the right job and that God would draw her to Himself and heal her heart and set her free. Like we all want :-)

Thanks for your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment